Dye vor der Pleite?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dye vor der Pleite?

In mehreren Foren (u.a. pbhub und diverse internationale) wird momentan über das Ende von Dye in der jetzigen Form spekuliert.

Bei Dave Youngblood steht wohl die Scheidung an und seine Frau könnte ihren Anteil an Kee (Empire, BT, JT, Kingman Spyder, RPS, Piranha, Pure Energy, ...) verkaufen.
      Probleme mit der Bank sind außerdem schon bestätigt, die Briefe sind online zu finden.
      Heute wurden außerdem von mehreren Händlern die Preise für die DM 15 stark gesenkt, die normale Variante für 999€, die PGA für 1049€.

Alles keine guten Zeichen...
      Full Auto hat nur meine Klima!
      [Blockierte Grafik: http://s7.directupload.net/images/user/140624/yufaymvq.jpg]

Du kannst schon Nazi sein, aber dann biste halt kacke...
    • das ging ist doch schon gegessen^^>>>>>>>>>>Originally Posted by chrisatdye View Post Guys, we are fine and still running our business helping customers as normal. Thanks for all of your concerns. We are in paintball and bleed paintball through and through. These rumors are simply just not true. Thanks for your ongoing support. Chris Williamson Dye Precision, Inc
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pimps<<<<<<<<<<<< :hut:

NIL MORTIFI, SINE LUCRE
    • heute gesprächsthema der angebliche verkauf auch von gi sports>>>>>>Originally Posted by GI Sportz
      G.I. Sportz announced today the company has obtained new investors, enabling the company to move forward with major plans over the next three years. Richmond Italia, CEO of G.I. Sportz, explained that the addition of new, young investors with a clear understanding of paintball and belief in the possibility of growth for the game and industry will be instrumental in accomplishing the company’s goals. Italia confirmed that he would remain both the CEO of G.I. Sportz and the company’s largest shareholder, and reassured that there would be no changes in operations or personnel at G.I. Sportz or Tippmann Sports, which G.I. Sportz acquired in 2013.

The new investors joining G.I. Sportz are known as Fulcrum, and are an offshoot of HSBC.

Italia expressed genuine excitement during conversation about the future of both G.I. Sportz and paintball. Though he acknowledged paintball does face obstacles, Italia made it clear that the future plans of G.I. Sportz, with its new investors aboard, would rekindle every paintball business owner’s excitement about the world of paintball.

A paintball player since the mid-eighties, Richmond Italia played professionally with such legendary professional paintball teams as Image and Avalanche. Currently, Italia’s son Tanis now competes on the newly-reformed Team Image in the European Millennium Series.

G.I. Sportz was founded by a group of professional paintball players and business owners with the goal of delivering the player, dealer and field owner the most innovative products designed to improve the level of performance, quality and overall playing experience surpassing all other brands and manufacturers in the history of the game! G.I. Sportz manufactures the world’s best paintballs along with a complete portfolio of paintball equipment including the VForce line of Vision Systems and much, much more. In late 2013, G.I. Sportz acquired Tippmann Sports, one of the most innovative and recognizable names in the history of the paintball industry. With a worldwide network of distribution facilities and a remarkable selection of paintball products for every level of the game, G.I Sportz provides pro-shop owners, park operators and players on every level with the equipment, service and dedication necessary to succeed and win!
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pimps<<<<<<<<<<<< :hut:

NIL MORTIFI, SINE LUCRE
    • Da die jetzt die zwote version ihres hoppers aka "die Hässlichkeit aus Plastik wo gibt" für 250€ vertickern was schätzungsweise nicht einmal 5euro in der Herstellung kostet und höchst wahrscheinlich ein großer Teil getreu dem Motto "dye? Beste!..." Kaufen werden ist doch bald wieder aller gut.

ACHTUNG ! Der Text beinhaltet Ironie. Nagelt mich bitte nicht auf irgen eine Aussage von mir fest.
    • Ich hab keine neueren Infos...
      Full Auto hat nur meine Klima!
      [Blockierte Grafik: http://s7.directupload.net/images/user/140624/yufaymvq.jpg]

Du kannst schon Nazi sein, aber dann biste halt kacke...